- This event has passed.
Roll and Release, a self care workshop with Alexis Shahin and Jessica Miller
September 19 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Before instructing yoga, I had a career as a professional pastry chef. I spent many long hours hunched over a workstation creating delectably delicious goodies for the people. I know that sharp, poking pain right in my shoulder blade all too well. In fact, it often rears it’s ugly head from time to time in a “flare up.” Through my practice, I have learned techniques to address the issues in my back and I am passionate about sharing these techniques with others.
This is a workshop for those who want to learn how to care for the back while enjoying a relaxing therapeutic yoga experience.
- Learn restorative yoga poses for back
- Discover benefits of essential oils
- Rehydrate connective tissue in the body
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Increase range of motion in the shoulders
- Receive Reiki from a Level 2 certified practitioner
As we grow in our practice, we expand our minds by learning new things! This class will fill your self-care tool belt with some new tricks for self-care.
Special Pricing for TOP OUT CLIMBING MEMBERS $20 | Non-Members $30